I am available for work with individuals or groups as an art therapist and counselor. I use my creative talents to inspire creative emotional expression in children and adults. I do workshops with mental health professionals. My main interest is in combining visual art with expressive writing.
- I earned my Masters Degree in Expressive Therapies at the University of Louisville in 2003.
- From 2003 to 2007 I worked in several Catholic schools as a counselor.
- I have conducted workshops at the Family Counseling Center and professional development at Flaget Center.
- I was certified as a trainer in teaching the Good Touch/Bad Touch program.
- Registered Art Therapist, Board Certified (ATR-BC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPCC).
I currently offer private practice art and other expressive therapies (such as writing and narrative therapy).